Jan 9, 2015

Hello hello Book Lovers,
       It's Books Inspire here to hand you down some book recommendations that I want to share. These books are by far my favorite as well and are held with high respect in my library.



  • House of Night Series by: P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
  • Divisa Series by: J.L Weil
  • The Gatekeeper Saga by: Eva Pohler
  • Runes Series by: Ednah Walters 
  • Song of Dragons by: Daniel Arenson 
  • The Infernal Divices by: Cassandra Clare

Why do you enjoy these books?
All Young Adult fantasy books have one thing in common, FANTASY! My favorite genre is fantasy period. All these books took me away to a different place, every word I read I imagined the world, the characters, the awesome battles scenes. But with each author they always did a great job describing what they wanted to show us. They wanted us to see what the main character saw and that is why I always loved fantasy genres. 

Each author has a different way of writing, either in first person, third person etc and so forth. That is another big reason I enjoyed these books. In the Gatekeeper Saga the author did third person point of view and went between characters to let us know how each one felt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment