Jan 25, 2015

Book Review: Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #7/Were-Hunter #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series:  Dark-Hunter #7,Were-Hunters #3
Published by St. Martin's Press on  November 28th 2006
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 353
Goodreads
4 Half by Mewberry-Chan
Half animal, half man, wholly dangerous. Locked in eternal battle, a Were-Hunter knows everything about peril and pain. But the greatest threat is yet to come... Susan Michaels was once the hottest reporter on the Beltway Beat until she walked into a setup that ruined her reputation. Now she's working for a small Seattle paper, penning stories about killer moths and alien babies, convinced that her life couldn't get any worse... That was before an idea for a breaking news piece brings her to a local animal shelter where she ends up listening to her source rant about vampires and gets coerced into adopting a cat despite her allergies. But when her new pet suddenly reveals himself to be a gorgeous - and lethal - shapeshifter, Susan realizes that there's far more at stake than a career-saving by-line. Born into a world of predators, Were-Hunter Ravyn Kontis was betrayed by those he loved best. Soulless, pitiless, he has spent three hundred years battling the Diamons who seek to subjugate humankind. And with the ultimate battle about to begin, this one very human woman holds the power to shatter both their worlds..

Text Zpsktsyexnr by Mewberry-Chan

This one right here, this book had me like....
I was so freaking surprised about what this book was about, which made me love it even more to the end of the planet. Sherrilyn Kenyon you never cease to amaze me, all your books have me going, but this one had me on edge. When two of your favorite characters are in the same book you know it is going to be good, Acheron and Savitar. 

"Dark side of the Moon" is about Ravyn and Susan. Ravyn is an Arcadian Were-hunter, Dark-hunter, which I would never believe possible, but I was proven very and I do mean very wrong. Ravyn is like any of the other Dark-Hunters, he wanted revenge for what happen to his family. He got blamed for it, which really wasn't his fault, and his family was starting to make me mad because they were blinded by angry. Susan is a reporter who works for her friend since college, Leo. She use to work in the big leagues until something happen to her and everyone ditched her. She is a sarcastic nut case, in my opinion, she is way to sarcastic for her own good. 

Don't get me wrong Ravyn and Susan make a great couple just like the rest of them do. Just I didn't like Susan very much, sometimes her sarcasm was just a little to much for me. But sometimes they were funny and made Ravyn laugh, so I can't really hate on all that. Ravyn on the other hand he was ok, It also hurt me to know that his family was in town and didn't rally care anything for him, because of what happen years ago which wasn't even his fault. 

Towards the end of the book...it all went downhill for me, I was truly upset at the decisions Nick had made. Nick was another one of my favorite characters, I just wish he didn't take what Acheron had said to him to heart. Acheron was only upset.... I hope Nick sees what he did wrong and try to fix it. Other then all those crazy little nid bits, I still enjoyed the book, it was a quick change then the other books, not a huge change something minor. I just wonder if Ravyn and Susan will get married or have kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment