Jan 10, 2015

Book Review: Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter #1) By: Sherrilyn Kenyon

6944032
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Dark Hunters #1 
Published by St. Martin's Press on October 1st 2002 
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 320 

Goodreads 
Mistress5 Zps7xky07jl by Mewberry-Chan
The Dark-Hunters are ancient warriors who have sworn to protect mankind and the fate of the world is in their hands. . .

He is solitude. He is darkness. He is the ruler of the night. Yet Kyrian of Thrace has just woken up handcuffed to his worst nightmare: An accountant. Worse, she's being hunted by one of the most lethal vampires out there. And if Amanda Devereaux goes down, then he does too. But it's not just their lives that are hanging in the balance. Kyrian and Amanda are all that stands between humanity and oblivion. Let's hope they win.



Text Zpsktsyexnr by Mewberry-Chan


Like it....no no no I loved it. I would recommend this for ages 17+ there are some very bad content within the book. *shakes head* Naughty naughty. Anyway lets begin on this review shall we. First and for must I found this book when I was in the book store and I wanted to read the Chronicles of Nick. I looked online and found the author wrote more books and the Chronicles of Nick is like a cut of book to the Dark-Hunter series, the CON series connects up to the Dark-Hunter series.

Sherrilyn Kenyon wrote this book in a third person point of view. With what is going on in this whole series I think it was a great idea to do it in a third person point of view. Well why is that Cat? Because we can see how the characters react in each others eyes, plus you aren't left out on what's going on around them. Seeing what Amanda is doing and how she feels about Kyrian and how Kyrian feels about Amanda.

Once you really get into the books and learn more about the characters you start to fall in love with them. Sherrilyn Kenyon wanted you to feel how the characters felt. When I learned of what happen to Kyrian in his past I felt horrible. No one should ever go through that and yet he did, that is why he has bad trust issues. Acheron is by far my favorite character so far, he is mysterious and lethal and no one knows anything about him. But once you meet Artemis and how see hangs all over Acheron, I wanted to know more about him.

Did I like this book? I say again I loved this book. My favorite part was when Kyrian kill the big bad Desi and married Amanda. My least favorite part was when Kyrian had to go through all the pain of his past because Desi wanted to hurt him. I would recommend this book to anyone, just remember it does have a lot of naughty stuff in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment