Apr 22, 2017

Book Review: Storm by Ednah Walters

34207806
Title: Storm
Author: Ednah Walters
Published by:
Published Date: April 25, 2017
Genre: Fantasy,Urban Fantasy
Pages: 187
Goodreads
Mistress5 Zps7xky07jl by Mewberry-Chan
Pirates no longer roam the seas. Phantom Islands don’t exist

Nanny to a wealthy family, eighteen-year old Alexandria “Lexi” Greendale sends most of what she earns home to support her disabled brother. She is determined to help him get the surgery he needs to walk again. Her dreams come to an abrupt halt when she rescues a man from drowning.

 How does he repay her? Captain Storm Orath abducts her, claims her as his chosen mate, and takes her to a magical island that is centuries behind times with barbaric customs. For Lexi to make it home to her family, she must fight the lure of the man and the island he controls, and escape, or stay trapped forever.

This is Part I of a 3-Part New Adult UF Serial about a woman and her journey of discovery, adventure, and unforgettable love.

Text Zpsktsyexnr by Mewberry-Chan

Storm by Ednah Walters is about a girl named Alexandria or Lexi for short. She had a semi-decent life. Her stepmom became angry after her father had died. Her brother is currently in a wheelchair and her stepmother blames her for it. She is watching the girl named Sienna, a nanny so to speak. They were about to go on a business cruise with Sienna's father. Then he gave her the best news ever, she had to miss going to college to help take care of Sienna and he would pay for her brother's surgery and everything. She wasn't complaining she took the offer.

She meets a guy named Storm Orath and his merry men/women. Then they just up and kidnapped her because of some dude visiting her in the middle of the night. She thought it was Storm at first but they claim it wasn't. So after the whole kidnapping he tells her that she is his mate and she doesn't believe anything he has to say. The whole time with her being on the Island she is planning her escape. 

Lexi was by far amazing. I love how Ednah made her with a bad ass attitude and the fact that she didn't fall for Storm so quickly. She really showed her feelings very well. I could tell she was happy with where she was at. She was scared and pissed off. She wanted to get back home to her brother and to make sure he got that surgery. But if that was me I would want to too. Storm on the other hand love toying with Lexi. He couldn't get enough of her. He was very clingy and happy. He was so happy that he found his mate. Storm wanted her to understand but she just didn't want to, she wanted to go home.

Ednah Walters always knows how to get me to nonstop read in one day. I loved her Runes series of books. This book was another one that I definitely did not want to put down. I was hooked when I read the first couple of paragraphs. I never read a book about Pirates and mates, so it was something new to me and she blew it out of the water for me. I can't wait to read more of her books. I especially can't wait for book two. She never disappoints me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment