Mar 25, 2017

Book Review: Target by LP Dover

33505959

Title: Target
Author: LP Dover
Genre: Romance, Erotica,
Published by: Books by LP Dover LLC
Published Date: April 4, 2017
Pages: 311
Goodreads
Mistress5 Zps7xky07jl by Mewberry-Chan


An assassin . . . that’s what I am.

I’m Wade Chandler by day and a killer at night. I get the job done no matter the cost. Not only do I hunt people for the FBI, but I’m also the owner of Chandler Enterprises, one of the top companies in the southeast.

When Brina Carmichael – daughter of the former president – wants my business advice, it’s hard to resist her long legs and seductive smile. One thing leads to another and now I’m in too deep.

I can’t let her know what I am, but I’ve never wanted a woman the way I want her.

However, harboring secrets comes at a price and I have a feeling she’s keeping some of her own. Especially, when my next mission leads me straight to her.

Turns out she’s not who I thought she was.


Text Zpsktsyexnr by Mewberry-Chan

(spoiler alert)
Target is about a a sexy bachelor that goes by the name Wade Chandler. He runes the Chandler Enterprises after his father. Brina Carmichael is the daughter of the former president. They are both not who each other thinks they are.

After what had happen to Brina's father, years later she opens up a surfer shop and sells different swimsuit designs and surfboards. But her shop isn't what she expect, it isn't getting the business that she wants. So her mom asked her to go get help from her childhood friend Wade Chandler. She hates asking for help but she does it anyway. Her brother, Noah, the current president invites her to a party in Washington and she agrees to go. She meets Wade there and they hit it off immediately. She asked him to meet her to talk business but it doesn't end that way. The both end up in the bedroom for a hot passionate night. Returning home now everyone in the world knows her and Wade are sort of a thing.

Wade agrees to help her and the begin to build their relationship together. Soon after her business starts booming and they are both happy. While they were in California for the fashion show, her brother was shot. They can't figure out how someone knew where the president was. So her brother asked her to take care of his daughter Trinity. Soon after Brina and Wade find out about each other. Business by day, assassin by night. Trinity and Brina end up being kidnapped by Trinity's ex-boyfriend and by the man who killed Brina's father. Wade gets pissed. But he ends up saving them both and his cover is blown with the world. Now everyone knows he is part of the FBI. But he doesn't care as long as he is happy along side Brina. During Christmas everyone finds out they are getting married and they finally figure out that they are having a girl.

I enjoyed this book so much. It was filled with hot and passionate nights. I did figure out some of what was going on before it happen. But the figuring out about Brina blew my mind. I am happy they decided to stay together! They make a great couple. I can't find anything that I hate about this book. I do have to go read the first stand-alone book in the series. Great book, I can't wait for the next one!





0 comments:

Post a Comment